Search This Blog

Monday, April 30, 2018

What Have I Learned

What Have I Learned

One hope that I have to gain from working with diverse families is that they see that I am not a bias teacher and that I want their children to succeed just as they do. I also want them to know that I am here not only for their child, but for them as parents as well. Any questions that they have I am here as a teacher and a confidant to answer them. I will help them in anyway possible and lead them to all resources I know possible so that they can become successful.

One goal that I have is to be an advocate for those families who are different and feel that they have no one to back them. I want them to know that I am not only here for my own kind, but for anyone who is receiving improper attention due to them being diverse. No matter the form or fashion, we all deserve to be treated the same.

This course has been a challenging one, because I had to step outside of my comfort zone a little more than normal, but I would like to thank professor and all the group colleagues whom have left encouraging words on both my blogs and discussions. They have not went out void and I really take them into consideration as I transition back to the classroom on the next day. Once again, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time Well Spent

TIME WELL SPENT   The top three things that I learned from the program and what stuck with me the most is the importance of being ant...