Search This Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2017

1st time blogger

Hello everyone,

Blogging is something that is very new to me so I'm going to begin with an introduction. My name is Chanelle Barnes-Scott and I am a Headstart teacher at Statesboro Headstart in Statesboro, GA. I am the lead teacher in a three year old classroom who are filled with nothing but pure joy and happiness. I really enjoy my job at the Headstart, but I have REALLY big dreams of teaching in a public school next year. I am the mother of two beautiful children ages 8 & 5, and I also am the wife to a loving husband whom supports me in all that I do. 

My reason for attending an online school is to further my education so that I can elevate in the educational field and become more experienced with what I do. I enjoy working with little children because they are eager to learn, and they love learning new things.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chanelle,
    I'm Dominique I love your blog even though we are just getting started. I especially love the picture that you have with the children holding hands in a circle showing diversity. I'm glad you love the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear my students get so excited when they see that book.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Time Well Spent

TIME WELL SPENT   The top three things that I learned from the program and what stuck with me the most is the importance of being ant...