Search This Blog

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Chanelle the Educator


I chose my college graduation picture because it marks the beginning of a new Journey for me, and that journey is to teach and mold the minds of our future.

My favorite children's book is Brown Bear, Brown Bear. The reason I love this book so much is because it allows children to learn, colors and animals. It also allows for children to read along and participate in the story.

Image result for children drawing

This image to me represents that all children are the same and get along no matter the shape, color, size or SES. This is the lesson that I want to be taught inside my classroom,that we all can get along, and we all bleed the same color red.

The most important thing that fuels my passion when I see major progression from the time the child first began until the end of the school year. A child who would not say two words, now talks for days is a major progression for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chanelle, your blog looks great! I also love the book, Brown Bear, Brown Bear. I love the style of art that Eric Carle does in his books. There is another book by him called Baby Bear, Baby Bear What Do You See?, that is also really good.
    I agree with you about see progress in a child. It really makes a difference to see that and know that you helped that child along the way.
    I look forward to reading your next blog post!

    ReplyDelete

Time Well Spent

TIME WELL SPENT   The top three things that I learned from the program and what stuck with me the most is the importance of being ant...