Search This Blog

Thursday, August 24, 2017

International Professional Goals

International Professional Goals


Learning about early childhood at an international level is beneficial for professionals because it helps us to know how to help others. The three consequences that I experienced from learning about the international early childhood field is that once you become involved, it's hard to let go. Every week I longed for podcast and readings that enlightened me about what is done in other countries so that I can learn and incorporate them into the classroom. The second consequence that I felt was on a personal level, and this was that the children in third world countries receive a better lifestyle and education. These children deserve the best opportunities that they can get, and it saddens my heart that they do not have the access to quality education. The third consequence is that the international early childhood field allows us to become more involved with ourselves and our community. When we begin to look at the lives of others and how they live it makes us better people to help ourselves.

The goal for international issues is that others can become major contributors to a country and help them develop so that we all can become internationally successful. When we all help each other, we see what each person has and how it can benefit us. This is why we all need to work together and not against each other, and think about the children and families who could benefit from the advancement of other countries. 

I really enjoyed this course and all the websites and readings that came along with it. I have never been so involved with international studies, and now that I have been enlightened, I will gladly continue my studies in International early childhood studies. 

2 comments:

  1. Good job Chanelle! Sometimes it was hard to listen to or read the information about what they did in other countries. With that new gained insight, it will help us to become better teachers and advocates for the children and help them to understand what happens in countries with little or no education and very few amenities our children are blessed to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanelle,
    Thank you for your contribution regarding the International Professional goals, your links to the various websites was very informative; I also your vision for all to become a major contributors to other countries so that we all can be internationally successful. One of the things I enjoyed most about this segment was the information shared on the podcast that provided more insights to the issues and trends globally. I wish you much success on your continued educational journey.

    ReplyDelete

Time Well Spent

TIME WELL SPENT   The top three things that I learned from the program and what stuck with me the most is the importance of being ant...